Glenwood House, 5, Arundel Way Rugby CV22 7TU
• If you are experiencing financial pressures call the switchboard on 01788 819631 for a free initial consultation with a Licensed Insolvency Practitioner.
• We have financial solutions to insolvency. Our experienced team are here to help and do understand that financial problems are stressful. Our aim is to help you through this difficult time; we have a straightforward approach by telling you how it is.
• We specialise in financial solutions for individuals & companies throughout the East Midlands and West Midlands, Administrations, Bankruptcy, Voluntary Arrangements (IVA, CVA), Liquidation.
• Bottomley & Co strives to achieve the highest standards in our work to give the best possible service to all concerned. The partners and staff have a large amount of insolvency experience and keep pace with the ever changing Insolvency legislation and Statements of Insolvency Practice (SIPs); the legislative framework which governs our work. We are regulated by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England & Wales (ICAEW) who review the standard of our work by undertaking regular monitoring visits to our practice to review a selection of our insolvency cases. We also have to send the ICAEW reports each year. In addition, to maintain our good standards we employ external insolvency compliance consultants to do ‘spot checks’ on our work. This is not a compulsory but is a voluntary measure to help ensure that we provide the best possible insolvency service.
• For Free debt advice, call us and ask to speak to one of the partners, David Bottomley or Paul Rogers.